Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Craft Room










After reading B'sue's Blog about her craft room redo I decided that I should post about my craft room. Let me begin by explaining that I am knee deep in sewing Halloween costumes right now so my sewing stuff is out as well as my other craft things. Alright, it always looks like this even after I've cleaned it up a bit...
For those of you who don't know me I have several of my "collections" in my room as well. I collect Ozzy Osbourne memorabilia, I love cats, and Lady of Shallot.
My mom and grandmother passed away 2 years ago within 2 weeks of one another. They were both crafters and sewers so I inherited all their things. I have just barely sorted through all the things and finally pared it all down. It was a really tough job. I had all their stuff in a tiny 2 room apartment and was overwhelmed to say the least. I was thrilled when I found this house down the street from my apt. and it had an extra room that had once been an office. It is the only room in the house with florescent lighting and it also has a west view of my now rose garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment