Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Tuesday, August 16, 2011





Well, finally got a few more things posted on my Etsy site. I got this bracelet done and gave it a "test drive" on Sunday. Had two sales ladies ask where I bought it and I gave them my business cards and said it was for sale. I made it from a metal bracelet that I bought at Jo-Ann's and added scrapbook paper to the outside. I used a Diamond Glaze over a couple layers of Mod Podge. I won the paper/resined flower from Jewel Designs and the spider I got at B'sue Boutiques. I really liked how it turned out!

I also got a chance to use some of the Tagua nut beads that I brought back from Ecuador. I bought a multi colored strand for $4 there. Here are a couple of the necklaces. The tagua beads are the purple and the dark brown beads and the gold colored beads on the other necklace. I have them both listed on my etsy site.


No comments:

Post a Comment