Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Very Happy Birthday







I had a really great birthday on the 18th. I was sung to by Jeremy's girls and Rachel called, but wouldn't sing. Cliff took me out to dinner at Jaker's and we had a really good dinner. The next day we met my dad at Canyon Crest for dinner and Cliff sang happy birthday to me! It was a lot of fun. Cliff got me something that I've been wanting to add to my garden for a long time. He got me this beautiful fountain. We got it all installed in the front yard and in the morning when I have the front window open I can hear it running. The birds found it the first night and we sat and watched the birds enjoy it as well.
Oh, Cliff suggested that I update everyone on the hot water situation. No, we have NOT been without hot water all this time. It got fixed on my birthday and we finally got to take hot showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment