Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Tuesday, January 10, 2012






Some new pieces to post and a contest that I have entered.  B'sue Boutiques is where I buy many of my pieces/parts.  She would like us to talk about some of our favorite pieces tha t we have purchased and used from her.  Here is the url for one of my favorite pieces: http://www.bsueboutiques.com/item/Raw-Brass--Extra-Large-Square-Lacy-Filigree-62mm-9082.  I have used this piece lots of times.  It is fun to add a larger piece to the center of and I have also done some wire beading around the edges of it.  It can be colorized, painted, stained and used so many ways.  I have a few new pieces on my Etsy site and here are a couple of them.  I am trying my hand at tie tacks/lapel pins made from bottle caps and using a clutch pin on the back.  I have several styles at the Etsy site and plan to see if they sell at all.  Trying to manufacture another type of tie tack and if it works I'll post them later.  I also made a couple of brooches and listed them on the web site as well.  They are pictured here.  They are frames that I've added either a necklace piece to or some scrapbook paper.  They both have a pin back on them and really look nice.  We'll see how they go as well. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment