Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Monday, August 29, 2011

Dull Women have Immaculate Homes



B'sue Boutiques (Brenda Sue Landsdowne) put out her weekly newsletter after daring all of us to post photos of our messy workroom spaces. It was so much fun to see all the "real" workspaces that are out there. There is a wonderful magazine by Somerset Studios that is called Where Women Create and it is full of beautiful incredible workspaces that these women have. They are always beautifully decorated and have some of the most up date gadgets. There are even some that create in antique glass green houses with all antique furniture. Don't know how anyone can create in a space that has expensive antiques all around them. I had a "accident" the other day when I was shaking a permanent ink and the top broke off and sprayed pink ink everywhere. I even notices a couple of spots on the ceiling the other day...Even Eliot got a little on him as he was in his box on my table. Needless to say, he hasn't been back in his box in a few days. Anyway, here is a photo of my work space. It is also where I scrapbook, sew, make jewelry, etc. I really love having this space for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment