Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it.  I am a HUGE Ozzy Osbourne fan.  His new book came out this week and I rushed to Barnes and Noble after work to buy it.  Rachel sent me a message telling me that Ozzy was going to be in Vegas (where she lives) to sign copies of the book.  I checked on Allegient  Airlines web site to see if there were any $20 flights to Vegas around Oct. 20th.  THERE ARE NO FLIGHTS AT ALL IN OCTOBER!  I couldn't believe it.  I have missed out on seeing Ozzy so many times!  This summer I missed out on his Vegas tour then I even missed out on his Quito, Ecuador tour!  I was in Both those places this summer AFTER he had been there.  Now I could have a chance and there are NO flights to Vegas the whole month of October!! I just don't have any luck when it comes to seeing Ozzy in person.  In Ecuador I had to listen painfully to people telling me about meeting Ozzy in the hotel where he was staying.  I never have that kind of luck.  I guess I'll just have to keep hoping my luck will change someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment