Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween Jewelry

 Here is some of my new Halloween Jewelry.  It ranges from the macabre to the fun.  The first 2 pieces I put on upcycled domino pieces. 

The first picture is of a group of grim reapers in a waiting room.  It is a black and white photo and I put a layer of resin over it to protect the image.
 This image is a sepia toned image of an old Victorian photo of a couple posing for a portrait.  The image has a "ghost" that appears to be floating behind them in the photo.  This one is also on an upcycled domino playing piece.
 These are just fun Halloween earrings.  I put the candy corn images on an earring piece and added resin to protect them.  I added matching colored beads to dangle from the bottom. 
I made this necklace to match the earrings.  It is a tiny dog tag with the candy corn image on the front.  It is also covered with resin to protect it. 

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love decorating for it.  Making jewelry to wear for the month of October is especially fun for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment