Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Newspaper Article in Times News !


The article that I was interviewed for way back has finally made it into the local newspaper! You can see the article at www.magicvalley.com and the name of the article is Costume Jewelry Makes a Comeback. I had just about given up on ever seeing the article at all. The actual newspaper article has a photo of my hand holding one of my pieces. I was pleased to get a mention and have my shop mentioned. They also said that my jewelry can be found at The Coffee Shop here in town so Mo got some free advertising as well. She is great. She lets me display my jewelry and sells it there in her coffee shop here in town.
I will be taking some of my jewelry and photos to the fair for judging today. I love putting stuff in for the fair. There isn't a big prize or anything, but it is fun to just see one's work on display. Guess it is the Leo in me that loves the attention! The photo of the llamas WITHOUT HATS is one that I'm putting in the fair. It is because mine, Cliff's and Jeremy's favorite Youtube video is Llamas with hats. If you haven't seen Carrrrrrllllll you have to got to Youtube and see it. Another one of my favorites is Sylvester The Talking Cat. Be warned that Sylvester has a foul mouth, it goes with his personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment