Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fair Photos




Ok, spent the day trying to print out photos that I want to use in the Filer Fair this year. I usually enter at least 8 photos every year. This year I'm thinking about expanding my horizons and submitting some of my jewelry and a scrapbook for judging.
I'll post a couple of my photos that I might enter in the fair. I haven't picked a couple of pieces of my jewelry yet. Will wait and do that tomorrow. Also, have to narrow down my scrapbooks to one that I like the best. Some of the photos that I've already posted might be entered in the fair. I love entering things in the fair. There really isn't a pay off, it's just a thrill to go through the event buildings and seeing your "stuff" on display and hearing what people think of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment