Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beginning Blog

Today is the first day of my new blog. I'm hoping to talk about the jewelry that I make and sell. I also hope to just add my musings on several things in my life including my travels and daily happenings.
Exciting thing for today:
The local newspaper contacted me last evening and set up a time to interview me about my jewelry making and my Etsy shop Hudathot Jewelry. It was very surprising and a lot of fun for me to do the interview and photos. The paper comes out on Saturday so will see how it affects sales.
I have several photos from my recent trip to Las Vegas, NV and Quito, Ecuador to add to my blog and plan to tell about the photos. It was an experience I won't soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment